Culture + Values
We pride ourselves on an amazing culture at Little Nest built on very important vowel-ues. These values guide our day-to-day decision making and make Little Nest a delightful place to be!
Here's what we value (in an easy-to-remember AEIOU format):
- We are honest + authentic in all of our interactions. A healthy emotional climate built on authenticity empowers, motivates and unifies.
- We value and prioritize genuine, real moments in the photographs we take.
- We act in the spirit of partnership and collaboration with one another.
- Healthy debates are welcomed and valued as we look for solutions, not problems.
- We are continually curious and love to learn new things. We share a passion for outstanding photographic quality.
- Every single guest is treated with the highest level of care and consideration as if they were our own family member.
- Complacency stinks! We push above the norm and always look to raise the creativity bar.
- We do the harder right, even (especially) when no one is looking.
- We learn from our mistakes, and own up to them when they happen. We take responsibilty, and then move on quickly without keeping score.
- We question actions when they seem inconsistent with our values.
- We are part of a changing, transforming industry where we act and shift quickly.
- Problems are always to be seen as opportunities turned inside out.
- We assume the best in others and stay aligned with a focus on performance.
- We're open to trying new ideas, and prioritize progress over perfection.
- We rise and fall as a team: you are always part of a bigger picture.
- We are positive, passionate, and always take extra time to support one another.
- We are mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, enthusiasts, volunteers, and partners. We are at our best when we make time for each and every facet of who we are.